If your Gen 3 video download is moving very slowly or stuck at 0%:
- Check that your ShotKam is fully charged (at least 3 hours or overnight).
- Ensure the LED lights on your ShotKam are correct in WiFi Mode: green + yellow LEDs together.
- Confirm your mobile device is compatible. Review compatible devices here.
Confirm you have the latest ShotKam App update installed for Apple and Android devices. Open the App Store or Google Play Store, search for the app, then install any updates availble.
- Check the app permissions: Follow steps in this article here.
- If your device is compatible and you have the latest app installed, please try a different compatible mobile device to see if the same issue persists.
If the slow download occurs on a different mobile device:
- Perform a Factory Reset on your ShotKam: Click here for Factory Reset Instructions.
- Connect to the ShotKam mobile app, then click on “Test Recording.”
- Tap on the red button to start a recording, then tap the red button to stop after 3 seconds.
- Go back to the mobile app dashboard, and click on Watch Videos. Check if this 3 second video plays quickly.
If you are experiencing 0% Downloading on the following iPhone devices:
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
This is a known issue with iPhone 14 firmware. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to resolve this firmware issue on your iPhone.