If you cannot see the Gen 3 ShotKam's WiFi network on your mobile device:
- Check that your ShotKam is fully charged (at least 3 hours or overnight).
- Ensure the LED lights on your ShotKam are correct in WiFi Mode: green + yellow LEDs together.
- Confirm your mobile device is compatible. Review compatible devices here.
Confirm you have the latest ShotKam App update installed for Apple and Android devices. Open the App Store or Google Play Store, search for the app, then install any updates availble.
- Check the app permissions: Follow steps in this article here.
- If your device is compatible and you have the latest app installed, please try a different compatible mobile device to see if the same issue persists.
If you are unable to see the ShotKam's WiFi network on a different device, we would like to check the WiFi configuration on your ShotKam. Please remove the twist-off cap and take a picture of the back face of your ShotKam (with USB port visible). Email this picture to email@example.com for further troubleshooting.