If your ShotKam app is closing or crashing when playing Gen 3 videos:
- Check that your ShotKam is fully charged (at least 3 hours or overnight).
- Ensure the LED lights on your ShotKam are correct in WiFi Mode: green + yellow LEDs together.
- Confirm your mobile device is compatible. Review compatible devices here.
Confirm you have the latest ShotKam App update installed for Apple and Android devices. Open the App Store or Google Play Store, search for the app, then install any updates availble.
- Check the app permissions: Follow steps in this article here.
- If your device is compatible and you have the latest app installed, please try a different compatible mobile device to see if the same issue persists.
If the ShotKam app continues crashing while playing videos on a different mobile device, please email us at email@example.com with a video of what you see on your device screen with the ShotKam itself in the video (in order to see the back LED lights). Use another device to record the video if needed.