Are there other video players I can use?
There is an alternative to VLC Media Player for Windows users called PotPlayer.
To install PotPlayer on your PC:
- Follow this link: http://potplayer.daum.net/ Important: Use Firefox or Microsoft Edge to download PotPlayer. You cannot use Google Chrome at this time.
- Select “64bit Download”
- You will see a prompt at the bottom of your screen asking what you would like to do with this setup. Select “Run.”
- At the bottom of your screen, click the arrow (^), then select Open.
- You will be asked if you want to allow this application to make changes to your PC. Select “Yes.”
- Confirm your default language.
- Select “Next” on the PotPlayer 64-bit Setup.
- Select “I agree” on the PotPlayer license agreement.
- Select “Next” on Choose Components.
- Decline Additional Software. This is just a default malware protection software that is not needed for PotPlayer.
- Select “Install.”
- If PotPlayer does not automatically open, you can select the PotPlayer icon on your desktop.
- Right-click on the PotPlayer icon in your taskbar, then select "Pin to Taskbar."
To view your ShotKam videos in PotPlayer:
- Within PotPlayer, right-click and select Open File(s).
- Scroll down to ShotKam on the left, then open the "ShotKam" folder and the dated folders of the shots you wish to view.
- Use the space-bar to pause and play your videos.
- To go frame-by-frame in PotPlayer, use the "d" key on your keyboard to advance backward and the "f" key to advance forward. Important: If the frame-by-frame keys are not working, simply click within PotPlayer using your mouse. Once you have clicked in PotPlayer, then the frame-by-frame keys will work.