To align your ShotKam's reticle to your gun's Point-of-Aim, follow these instructions:
- Ensure that your gun is unloaded, then mount the ShotKam onto your gun.
- Place your gun on a gun bag or something of the like. Then, aim the bead of your gun at a stationary target about 30 yards away.
- Turn your camera into WiFi mode, connect to the ShotKam network, and open the ShotKam app. Then, select the blue reticle crosshair icon.
- Hold down the arrows for 3 to 4 seconds, then let go. Allow for a slight WiFi delay as the reticle moves one pixel per second.
- Repeat step 4 until your reticle is centered over your target (where your gun was aimed).
Watch the step-by-step tutorial below starting at 55 seconds to see how to move the reticle:
Now that your camera is setup, learn how to use it at the range in the next step: