Yes, the ShotKam Camera works on all shotgun types: over-and-under, semi-auto, and pump. The default gun setting for the ShotKam Camera is for over-and-under shotguns, but you can easily change that setting within the mobile app to your gun type.
Shop Barrel Mounts
To browse our bracket mounting options, please click on your ShotKam web shop below to be directed to our "accessories" page. For more information regarding each attachment size, please continue reading below.
- ShotKam USA - US$39 each
- ShotKam Canada - CA$59 each
- ShotKam UK - £39 each
- ShotKam Europe - €39 each
- ShotKam Australia - AU$79 each
12 Ga Quick Release Bracket*
*This is the only size available in "quick-release" design. The quick-release bracket takes about 10 seconds to mount, then the standard sub-gauge design takes about 2 minutes.
Our 12 Ga Quick-Release Bracket is automatically included with all new ShotKam Camera purchases. The aluminum bracket is lined with rubber pads which provide a firm grip without leaving marks. There is no metal-to-metal contact. Recommended for the following barrel sizes:
- 10 Ga - Your 10-gauge shotgun will fit our 12 GA Quick-Release, so you do not need any additional mounts.
- 12 Ga - Mount your ShotKam to any 12-gauge over/under or single barrel shotgun.
- 16 Ga - Your 16 Ga shotgun will fit with our 12 Gauge Quick-Release Bracket, so you would not need an additional mount. Occasionally, the 16-gauge barrel may require adding an additional bracket pad. We include a free extra bracket pad in the "spare parts bag" that comes with each purchase, so if needed, you would be able to use that pad to make the 12-gauge just slightly smaller.
To move the ShotKam between shotguns, simply loosen the silver screw to open the bracket. The camera stays firms held within the bracket, then the top portion opens like a claw to clamp onto your barrel. You only need one 12-gauge quick-release per ShotKam; there is no benefit to having multiple.
Bracket assembly instructions:
Watch how to quickly assemble the 12 Ga Quick Release Bracket and how to switch it with a sub-gauge bracket:
*The following smaller sizes are not available in "quick-release" design. These take about 2 minutes to attach and are lined with rubber pads which provide a firm grip without leaving marks. There is no metal-to-metal contact.
- 20 Ga Bracket: Mount your ShotKam to any 20-gauge over/under or single barrel shotgun.
- 28 Ga Bracket: Mount your ShotKam to any 28-gauge over/under or single barrel shotgun.
- .410 Bracket: Mount your ShotKam to any .410 over/under or single barrel shotgun.
NOTE: Watch the video above to learn how to assemble the sub-gauge brackets to your camera.
Side-by-Side Options (Juxtaposed Double Barrel)
- 12 Ga Side-By-Side: Mount your ShotKam to any 12 Ga side-by-side with this additional mount.
- *Specification for 12 GA SxS: 40.5 mm to 44mm barrel width.
- 20 Ga Side-By-Side: Your ShotKam can be mounted to a 20 Gauge side-by-side shotgun, but this attachment will need custom-made. We only sell the 12 Ga side-by-side on our website, but we can customize it for a 20 Ga double barrel shotgun. We simply add an extra rubber pad to the 12 Ga side-by-side mount to make it smaller for a 20 GA SxS. We are happy to make a custom invoice for you at the regular price of our bracket options. Please contact Support@ShotKam.com to purchase a 20 Gauge side-by-side.
*Specifications for 20 GA SxS: 36 mm to 39mm barrel width. More info here.
- 28 Ga Side-By-Side: Our mounts are not compatible with this size at this time.
The ShotKam can mount to most rifles and some extension tubes as well:
- Will it work on my rifle?
- Will it work on my magazine extension tube?
- Bracket dimensions for all attachment options/sizes