Shop Barrel Mounts
Each mount is compatible with both the Gen 3 and Gen 4 ShotKam. To browse our mounts, please click on your ShotKam web shop below to be directed to our "accessories" page. For more information regarding each attachment size, please continue reading below.
- ShotKam USA- US$39 each
- ShotKam Canada - CA$59 each
- ShotKam UK - £39 each
- ShotKam Europe - €39 each
- ShotKam Australia - AU$79 each
12 Gauge Quick-Release Mount
Our 12 Gauge quick-release mount is automatically included with all new ShotKam purchases. The aluminum mount is lined with rubber pads which provide a firm grip without leaving marks. There is no metal-to-metal contact. This size is also recommended for the following barrel sizes:
- 10 Gauge - Your 10 Ga shotgun will fit our 12 Ga quick-release, so you do not need any additional mounts.
- 16 Gauge - Your 16 Ga shotgun will fit with our 12 Ga quick-release, so you would not need an additional mount. Occasionally, a 16 Ga barrel may require adding an additional bracket pad, so use the free extra pad in the "spare parts bag" that comes with each ShotKam purchase.
To move the ShotKam between shotguns, simply loosen the silver screw to open the mount. The camera stays firm within the mount, then the top portion opens like a claw to clamp onto your barrel. You only need one 12 Ga quick-release per ShotKam; there is no benefit to having multiple. Tighten with approx. 5 lbs of pressure; do not over-tighten.
Mount assembly instructions:
Watch how to quickly assemble the 12 Ga Quick-Release Mount and how to switch it with a sub-gauge bracket:
- 20 Ga Quick-Release Mount: Mount your ShotKam to any 20 Ga over/under or single barrel shotgun.
- 28 Ga* Mount: Mount your ShotKam to any 28 Ga over/under or single barrel shotgun.
- .410* Mount: Mount your ShotKam to any .410 over/under or single barrel shotgun.
*These smaller sizes are not available in "quick-release" design. These take about 2 minutes to attach and are lined with rubber pads which provide a firm grip without leaving marks. There is no metal-to-metal contact. Watch the video above to learn how to assemble the sub-gauge brackets to your camera.
Side-by-Side Options (Juxtaposed Double Barrel)
12 Ga Side-By-Side: Mount your ShotKam to any 12 Ga side-by-side with this additional mount.
- *Specification for 12 Ga side-by-side: 40.5 mm to 44mm barrel width.
20 Ga Side-By-Side: Your ShotKam can be mounted to a 20 Ga side-by-side shotgun, but this attachment is custom-made. We only sell the 12 Ga side-by-side on our website, but we can customize it for a 20 Ga double barrel shotgun. We simply add extra rubber pads to the 12 Ga side-by-side mount to make it smaller for a 20 Ga SxS. Please contact Support@ShotKam.com to purchase.
*Specifications for 20 Ga SxS: 36 mm to 39mm barrel width.
- 28 Ga Side-By-Side: Our mounts are not compatible with this size at this time.
The ShotKam can mount to most rifles and some extension tubes as well:
If you need assistance determining which mount is correct for you, please email us at Support@Shotkam.com.