Google Pixel 3
If you have a Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3xl device, please follow these steps to connect to the ShotKam's WiFi and open the app:
- Confirm you have the latest version of Android OS (9 Pie or later) installed on your device.
- Turn the ShotKam on into WiFi Mode (click and hold the control button for 3 to 7 seconds), and open your device's settings.
- Select the ShotKam's Wi-Fi network under your device's Wi-Fi setting and allow it to connect. It will say "No internet."
- Swipe down from the top of your device's screen to expose any notifications. A notification will then alert you that the ShotKam network has no internet access and ask if you want to stay connected. Please check the box next to "Don't ask again for this network" and select "Yes:"
- You will now be able to successfully connect to the ShotKam mobile app (version 1.6 on Google Play Store).
Google Pixel 4
If you have a Google Pixel 4 and you cannot find your videos after selecting the "Download and Save to Device", then please ensure you have the correct permissions allowed. To do so:
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down to the ShotKam app, then open App Permissions
- Tap on the option called Files and Media, then select "All Files and Location"
- Tap on the Location option, then select "Only while app is in use"
Now reconnect to the ShotKam app, open your videos, then select one or two shots to "Download and Save to Device." To locate the saved video on your phone, exit the ShotKam app, open the Photos app, open the Library, then the Downloads.