If you are using the ShotKam app on your Apple mobile device for the first time, you will need to allow the ShotKam app to access your camera roll:
- Connect to the ShotKam's Wi-Fi and open the ShotKam mobile app.
- Press the Play icon to access your videos.
- Select the shots you'd like to save and press "Download & Save to Device."
- A pop-up will appear. Please select "Allow Access to All Photos" to save your videos onto your mobile device:
If you did not allow the ShotKam app to access your photos and cannot see your videos in your camera roll, please follow these instructions:
- Open your mobile device's Settings, then select Privacy.
- Select Photos from the list, then select the ShotKam app.
- Ensure that there is a check mark next to "All Photos." This will simply allow the ShotKam app to save videos to your photo library.
You will now be able to save your ShotKam videos and watch them from your camera roll.