If you are sharing one camera between multiple students, then we recommend getting a memory card (thumb-drive or SD card) for every student. Once a student has shot a round, you can simply copy/paste his or her videos onto the memory card using your computer. An iPad/Tablet cannot be used with the USB cable, so use a laptop to transfer the students' videos with the cable.
Here's how to transfer videos with an external thumb drive:
- What to look for in the students' ShotKam videos?
- How do I share my videos via email, text, or social media?
- How to save or delete videos using Windows PC
- How to save or delete videos using Mac
- Pack of 10 thumb drives from Amazon USA
- SD Card Specs: RoHS Compatible, UHS Speed Class 3 (Class 10)