For Gen 4 ShotKam, update the time/date with these steps here.
For Gen 3, do you have missed recordings or date folder of 01-01-2020?
Connect your ShotKam to a computer, then check for a dated folder called 01-01-2020 or earlier. If you see that folder, then your recent videos will be saved there, but we will need to service your ShotKam free of charge. This only affects orders placed from May 2021 to December 2021.
If this applies to you, then follow our return instructions below. Once it arrives to our facility, please allow us 1 business day to process the deliveries. We will then email you a confirmation of receiving your ShotKam.
Return for Free Servicing*:
* Exclusively applies to orders from May 2021 to December 2021.
Return your camera tube to us and include each of the following in your package:
1. Your ShotKam tube only. Important: No brackets, case, or accessories - only the camera tube. Please keep the orange cap on for lens protection and a piece of bubble wrap or newspaper around the camera tube will be enough protection.
2. Click here to download and print the Return Authorization Form. This form must be completed and inside the return package.
Ensure your name is on the outside of the package and then ship it to:
6590 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487
+1 561 961 0032
Recommended post is local post or another courier that is convenient for you (except DHL). Do not ship with DHL as they cannot ship our product.
- Please ship uninsured with tracking
- Keep your tracking number, but we assume the liability of you shipping it uninsured.
- The lithium-ion battery does not need to be declared as a dangerous good since it is under the threshold for declaration.
Please don't hesitate to email us if you need anything in the meantime: Support@shotkam.com.