Have missed recordings or date folder of 01-01-2020?
Connect your ShotKam to a computer, then check for a dated folder called 01-01-2020 or earlier. If you see that folder, then your recent videos will be saved there, but we will need to replace your ShotKam free of charge. We have recently discovered an issue with some of our internal clocks, which only affects orders placed from May 2021 to December 2021. The clocks are resetting either during recoil or in cool temperatures, so videos are saving into incorrectly dated folders.
If this applies to you, then follow our free replacement instructions below. Once we receive your ShotKam, we will replace it within 1-2 business days.
Return for Free Replacement*:
* Exclusively applies to orders from June 2021 to December 2021.
Return your camera tube by the end of February and include each of the following in your package:
1. Your ShotKam tube only. Important: No brackets, case, or accessories - only the camera tube. Please keep the orange cap on for lens protection and a piece of bubble wrap or newspaper around the camera tube will be enough protection.
2. Click here to download and print the Return Authorization Form. This form must be completed and inside the return package.
Ensure your name is on the outside of the package and then ship it to:
ShotKam CLK - RPLUW
6590 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
+1 561 961 0032
Recommended post is local post or another courier that is convenient for you (except DHL). Do not ship with DHL as they cannot ship our product.
- Please ship uninsured with tracking
- Keep your tracking number, but we assume the liability of you shipping it uninsured.
- The lithium-ion battery does not need to be declared as a dangerous good since it is under the threshold for declaration.
We will replace your ShotKam within 1-3 business days of receiving the return, then ship your new unit back to you. Please don't hesitate to email us if you need anything in the meantime: Support@shotkam.com.