To know which ShotKam model you have, simply remove the camera's screw on back cap and look for the following:
3rd Generation ShotKam: 2 LED light indicators, built-in SD card (not visible), and green, blue, or red metal lock ring.
2nd Generation ShotKam: 2 LED light indicators, accessible SD card slot (visible), and yellow metal lock ring. Only compatible with Android mobile devices. Note: Some units may have a latch on the SD card slot.
1st Generation ShotKam: 3 LED light indicators
What mobile app do I need for my ShotKam Generation?
3rd Generation ShotKam:
- iOS users: Click here for Apple App Store link, or search "ShotKam App" - Released February 2022
- Android users: Click here for Google Play Store link, or search "ShotKam"- New app coming April 1
2nd Generation ShotKam: Only compatible with Android devices. Pairs with the "ShotKam 2016" (ShotKamPro) mobile app, only available in the Android Google Play Store. Please Note: The ShotKamPro app is not available on Apple devices because the App Store updated their requirements and only made 32-bit apps accessible to much older devices. If you have an iPhone or iPad, then you cannot download the app for the 2nd Generation ShotKam.
1st Generation ShotKam: No Wi-Fi, cannot pair with any mobile devices.
- Want to upgrade your old ShotKam? Trade-in program
- Why should I upgrade to the newest model? See our comparison chart
- Is there a new model coming? Read more here