- ShotKam is not for scope recording.
- Moderators may appear in videos (this is normal).
- For AR15/AR10/Ruger Precision Rifles or tactical rifles with M-Lok or KeyMod forends supporting Picatinny rail attachments on all sides (top/sides/bottom), we recommend using the Rail Mount. Mounting onto the rail reduces vibration during recoil, resulting in crisp video footage. Avoid bottom-mounting due to potential interference with a bipod, and avoid top-mounting if you have a scope/sight. Side mounting is the best position for ShotKam on these rifles.
For shorter barrel ARs with muzzle brakes that direct gas and debris backward, position the camera further back on the rifle.
Additional Barrel Mounting Information:
12 Gauge Mount:
- Recommended for 21.5mm to 26mm barrel width.
- Suitable for large-caliber rifles like 416, 458, .50 BMG.
20 Gauge Mount:
- Recommended for 18mm to 21.5mm barrel width.
- Suitable for 30-caliber rifles such as .300 win mag, .308, .30-30, .338, 270, 30-06 (7mm), 9.3 x 62mm, 9.3x74r express rifle.
28 Gauge Mount:
- Recommended for 14.5mm to 18mm barrel width.
- Suitable for .243, 6.5 Creedmore, 7x64.
- Recommended for 12mm to 14.5mm barrel width.
- Suitable for AR-15, .223, .22*, .22LR* (*For .22 rifles, please see "Using ShotKam with your .22 rifle").
12 Gauge Side-by-Side:
- Recommended for 40.5mm to 44mm side-by-side barrel widths.
- Suitable for both 12 Gauge and 16 Gauge side-by-sides (juxtaposed or parallel shotguns).
20 Gauge Side-by-Side:
- Recommended for 36mm to 39mm side-by-side barrel width.
- Suitable for 20 Gauge side-by-sides.
- Note: If your side-by-side is between 39.1mm and 40.4mm, you can use extra rubber pads with the 12 GA SxS mount. Avoid over-tightening the bracket to prevent damage.
28 Gauge Side-by-Side or smaller:
- We can customize the 20 Gauge side-by-side mount with extra rubber pads to fit a 28 Gauge side-by-side.
- Contact us at Support@shotkam.com for a custom invoice.
- ShotKam USA- US$39 each
- ShotKam Canada - CA$59 each
- ShotKam UK - £39 each
- ShotKam Europe - €39 each
- ShotKam Australia - AU$79 each
Examples of hunts with Gen 3 from our customers:
Mule deer with rifle: ShotKam footage starts at 49 seconds in the video below.