To watch videos on your mobile device without being connected to the WiFi, follow these steps:
- Connect to your ShotKam's Wi-Fi and open the ShotKam app.
- Select the play button icon and select the dated folders.
- Tap on "Select Files" in the upper right, then check a few videos. Only download four videos at a time to ensure a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Tap on the download icon (downward arrow) in the upper right, and select "Download & Save to Device" to save your shots directly to your mobile device's photo library.
- You will now find the videos where your personal photos and videos are. They are now saved onto your device's memory, so you can watch your ShotKam videos without having to connect to the ShotKam WiFi.
Your camera will need sufficient battery power in order to maintain the WiFi connection and download your videos. If you've shot two or three rounds, we suggest letting your ShotKam charge for a few hours before downloading and saving a large number of videos.